For a multi-effects processor that's got it all, look no further than the Boss ME-80, which lets you select from preset pre-amp models based on classic guitar amp sounds, fully EQ your tone and have live stomp-pedal access to distortion, modulation, compression and delay effects. The ME-80 also adds USB connectivity, so one of the most popular effects processors ever built is now also your computer recording interface!
Don't forget to add the Boss PSA-120S A/C power supply to your order by checking the box below!
In addition to its prowess as a multi-effects processor, the Boss ME-80 allows you to select from preset pre-amp models based on classic guitar amp sounds, as well as fully EQ your tone. The Boss ME-80 adds four foot switches to it's predecessor's layout for a total of eight! In Manual mode, four dedicated foot switches on the bottom row let you turn the compression (also auto-wah and sustain), overdrive/distortion, modulation (flange, chorus, etc.), and delay effects on and off instantly and in any combination. By entering Memory mode, seven footswitches are automatically reconfigured to select user or preset patches and patch banks, letting you recall complete multi-effects setups directly. One footswitch on the ME-80 is dedicated just for mode switching, so you can toggle between Manual and Memory modes any time you want, even in the middle of a song. The specific parameters of each effects channels are easily altered to fit the sound you want through the use of clearly-labeled control knobs. No programming! No endless menus! Use the USB output to record to your computer's Digital Audio Workspace (DAW) or to tweak and organize your tones using a graphical interface on your computer, which can then be loaded onto the ME-80 for various performances. A built-in heavy-duty expression pedal allows you to control wah, resonance, voice, pitch shifting, volume, and other parameters of pedal-based effects with ease. Runs on six AA batteries or the Boss PSA-120S adapter -- not included, so don't forget to check the box to add it to your order! List: $418.50
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM® amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- Free BOSS TONE STUDIO software allows you to edit and organize tones on your computer, and also preview and download free patches directly from the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website
|Custom Stock Status||No|