NS Design WAV electric cello, Black
The NS Design WAV cello is the first ever performance quality solid-body electric cello under $1,000. Sleek, portable, playable design and reliably strong, balanced cello tone make this one of the best values on the electric cello market.
Features the NS Coform™ Fingerboard, which employs the engineered pairing of maple and acrylic to exceed traditional performance standards while eliminating the use of increasinly endangered hardwoods like ebony or rosewood.
- Design: The WAV cello has the same shape and exceptional ergonomic feel as the higher-end NS Design cellos made in the Czech Republic.
- Solid construction: body carved from a single piece of maple
- Tone: Strong, balanced output provided by Ned Steinberger's patented Polar® pickup
- Included accessories:
- Tripod cello stand, adjustable for height (seated or standing playing position), and tilt
- Vinyl gig bag with shoulder strap and pockets for bow and tripod stand
- NS Design cello endpin kit -- attaches in place of the included tripod stand and gives you an adjustable endpin, plus knee and chest contact points for a more traditional cello playing experience
- NS Design cello shoulder harness -- attaches in place of the included tripod stand strapping over one shoulder and bracing the cello against your body, allowing you to play standing and to roam freely on stage (especially if combined with a wireless transmitter)
NS Coform™ Fingerboard
The NS Coform fingerboard is crafted with asymmetric relief providing consistent feel and playability from note to note on all areas of the fingerboard. Coform's unique fabrication technology allows us to bring an extra degree of refinement and precision to the shaping of the fingerboard.
- Sleek, attractive appearance
- Familiar feel and performance
- Stable neck, low maintenance
- Superior resistance to wear and abrasion
- Precision asymmetrical relief
- Even response for all notes
- Well-defined articulation, cuts through the mix.
- Preservation of protected natural resources
- Freedom from regulatory concerns with travel or transfer of ownership
|Wireless Compatibility||Line 6 Relay G10, Line 6 Relay G30|