iSolo Wireless Instrument Microphone Stage Package [Gold]
The iSolo is the world's smallest instrument wireless mic. The lightweight transmitter safely adheres to any instrument and its embedded microphone picks up a clean, clear tone. No modification to your instrument, no cords or cables required!
The wireless iSolo transmitter sends your signal across the stage or the recording studio to an included receiver, which can be plugged into an amp, effects unit, mixing board or computer recording interface.
- Small, lightweight (only 25 grams), rechargeable wireless transmitter
- Studio level microphone; it allows you to change the position quickly, minimize feedback and play smoothly.
- iSolo supports 48KHz sampling rate, and its integrated microphone, preamp, and analog-to-digital converter shorten the digitalization process and reduce the distortion rate.
- Low-frequency filter setting reduces the low frequency from the instrument, increasing the brightness of the sound
- The included pressure-sensitive adhesive material makes it easy to attach the transmitter to your instrument in any position you want. The adhesive is soft, firm, durable and reusable.
iSolo Stage package includes:
- Microphone transmitter
- Stage receiver
- Charging cable
- Instrument adhesives (Violin/Viola/Cello/Double Bass)
- Travel case
- QuickStart guide
- 5v to 9v power cable
- AC adaptor
|Operating time||Up to 5 hours per charge|
|Frequency range within 10cm||50 Hz - 15 kHz with 2 dB soft boost at 8-10 kHz|
|Max Acoustic Pressure||140 SPL peak before clipping|
|THD (Total Harmonic Distortion)||3% @ 128dB|
|SNR (Signal-to-noise ratio)||70|