NS Design WAV5 5-string electric cello, Amber
The NS Design WAV cello is the first ever performance quality solid-body electric cello under $1,000. Sleek, portable, playable design and reliably strong, balanced cello tone make this the best value on the electric cello market. The WAV5 cello comes with a low F string (F-C-G-D-A) but can be strung with a high E instead (C-G-D-A-E). If adding a high E, we recommend the Thomastik-Infeld Spriocore E string for a more pleasing tone.
Select your string configuration or contact us for help choosing a string option.
- Design: The WAV cello has the same shape and exceptional ergonomic feel as the higher-end NS Design cellos made in the Czech Republic.
- Solid construction: body carved from a single piece of maple
- Tone: Strong, balanced output provided by Ned Steinberger's patented Polar® pickup
- Included accessories:
- Tripod cello stand, adjustable for height (seated or standing playing position), and tilt
- Vinyl gig bag with shoulder strap and pockets for bow and tripod stand
- NS Design cello endpin kit -- attaches in place of the included tripod stand and gives you an adjustable endpin, plus knee and chest contact points for a more traditional cello playing experience
- NS Design cello shoulder harness -- attaches in place of the included tripod stand strapping over one shoulder and bracing the cello against your body, allowing you to play standing and to roam freely on stage (especially if combined with a wireless transmitter)
|Wireless Compatibility||Line 6 Relay G10, Line 6 Relay G30|
|Custom Stock Status||On Order--call for ETA|