TC Electronic Ditto Looper
The TC Electronics Ditto Looper is simple, intuitive one button looper that takes up minimal space on your pedal board while providing all the looping essentials. Record, undo/redo, stop and erase are all accessed via different foot-commands that always make sense, whether you are building loops, changing from one part to the next or adding layers to a song.
Ditto Looper makes looping as easy as 1-2-3. No hassle or needlessly complicated stuff, Ditto Looper is boiled down to the essentials and makes control intuitive yet flexible, so guitarists can focus on what matters most: playing and performing. You press once to record, press once again to play the loop. Press once to add another layer of sounds (something you can keep repeating until you run out of ideas). You press and hold to Undo a layer and press and hold again to Redo. Press twice to stop, after which you can press and hold to clear the loop. Ah, if only life were this simple.
- 5 minutes of looping time
- Ultra-small footprint takes up less space on your pedal board
- Undo/Redo, great for quickly getting rid of parts
- Stores your loops when you power down or disconnect the power plug
- Loop level control allows you to set the volume level of your loop playback
- Analog Dry–Through let’s your ‘dry sound’ pass without ever converting it to digital, keeping your original tone
- Unlimited overdubs
- True Bypass--when the Ditto Looper is bypassed zero influence on your tone, making sure you have optimum clarity and zero loss of high-end
|Custom Stock Status||No|