Yamaha YEV Violin, Carbon Fiber Bow & Case Outfit
As low as $729.00
This violin outfit bundles the exceptional Yamaha YEV electric violin with the EVS Bolt carbon fiber violin bow and a nice hard case--all together for one incredibly low price! Choose from the available Yamaha YEV and case options below to configure your outfit.
Yamaha YEV Electric Violin
Elegantly designed and crafted from six different woods, Yamaha's YEV electric violin is lightweight and gorgeous. Clean, straight lines and swooping, sinuous structures define an electric violin that's as beautiful as it is affordable.
The YEV has a passive dual-piezo pickup that produces a natural and resonant tone. Designed for performance, not practice, the electronics are passive, meaning no batteries are required. A volume control knob is accessibly located on the back of the YEV near the neck, allowing for quick adjustments on the fly. A circuit breaker button lets you mute your signal, useful for tuning between (or during) songs. The 1/4-inch jack is located on the back central spine of the instrument, a wise placement that prevents the cable tugging on you as you play. A right-angled cable is recommended.
- Best price -- The TC-100 features a secure plywood shell, hygrometer, back-pack straps, string tube and blanket and a sheet music pocket.
- Best value -- Upgrade to the Bobelock 1007 shaped wood case, for stronger protection and a slightly smaller case, great for traveling.
- Best price -- The EVS Bolt fiber violin bow is the best-performing bow we've ever found under $100
- Best value -- Upgrade to the EVS Bolt woven carbon fiber bow, which is a step up from the regular Bolt bow in terms of tone production and stability.
- Best performance -- The CodaBow Prodigy offers exceptional performance at a fraction of the price of a comparable wood bow. CodaBow bows are revered by even the most discerning classical players for their balance, response and tone drawing capabilities.