Electro-Harmonix C9 Organ Machine
Looking for a zero-latency organ tone that works with an analog signal instead of MIDI? The Electro-Harmonix C9 Organ machine transforms your bowed string instrument into a convincing electric organ or vintage electronic keyboard!
The Electro-Harmonix C9 Organ Machine is not only a fun way for bowed strings players and guitarists to "play the organ" but a convincing substitute for organ parts and fills in bands that lack a keyboard player. The C9 has these nine different classic electric organ tone settings, which consist of various Hammond, Farfisa, Vox, Clavioline and even Mellotron-style tones:
- Tone Wheel [classic rock organ w/ chorus]
- Prog [prog. rock tone i.e. Emerson Lake and Palmer or Yes]
- Compact [The Doors "Light My Fire" tone]
- Shimmer [U2]
- Lord Purple [Deep Purple]
- Mello Flutes [Mellotron, e.g. The Beatles "Strawberry Fields"]
- Blimp [Led Zeppelin]
- Press Stone [The Beatles "Let It Be"]
- Telstar [clavioline]
A Dry knob sets the dry volume, while the Organ knob sets the volume of the active organ tone. The Mod knob adjusts the speed of the modulation and on certain tones creates a nice Leslie speaker-style rotary organ sound. The Click knob sets the amount of percussive key click as well as modulation depth and upper drawbar volume.
|Custom Stock Status||No|